- Go to home page in Ancestry.com
- Mouse over Search in the navigation bar and select , Search All Records
- In the right column, scroll down to Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers and click on it (under Photos & Maps)
- In the tight column, click on U.S. Indexed County Land Ownership Maps, 1860-1918
- In the Lived In box, enter Polk County, Wisconsin
- In the Year box, enter 1888 or 1914.
- In the Key Word box, enter the township that you want.
- Under Browse Maps (left), click United States
- Click Wisconsin (on map or below)
- Remove all check marks on criteria chart except County Map, Apply
- Click 19 (Po-Ra) in Complete list (A-Z)
- Scroll down to map wanted
We will be adding more Polk County History Articles weekly.